Welcome to KyKy's Korner!

Welcome to Ky Ky's Korner!
KyKy's Korner is dedicated to my daughter, Kylah. She is nine years old and very active in doing everyday things to help save our planet. On this blog I will be posting some of her eco-ideas and projects, special charities, and things we can all do to help save our beautiful earth, thanks to her constant love and interest for this beautiful earth and living things around her! I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Has anyone seen the YoGabba Green Episode?

Yo Gabba is so popular in our house. Even though it is a little "out there" it brings home some really great messages! I was impressed with this DVD - teaching our youngest little ones the importance of our earth and ways to love our earth! Absolutely LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment